The final report and project counts for 25% of your course grade. Turn in the following:
A URL so I can view your project
A summary of changes made since the last report and the reason for the changes
Summary of deviation from conformance with usability principles as noted below.
Projects will be graded using the following criteria:
- Conformance to usability principles (60%)
You will be evaluated on the conformance of your site to the usability principles we've discussed in class. If you believe that you have good reason to not conform with one or more of the usability criteria in the previous assignment, please note your reasoning in your report.
- Quality, amount and organization of content (20%)
- Overall aesthetics (20%)
If you want a summary of the grade and your course grade, give me an email address to send it to you. Course grades will be computed per the syllabus.
- Responsive Design Bonus (2 points)
A bonus will be granted if your pages meet the following criteria:
1. Passes Google Mobile-Friendly Test
2. Contains at least one media query related to screen width.
3. Makes a substantial design change between desktop and mobile layout
4. Has mobile-friendly navigation.