Proposals will be a 1-2 page concise memo on what you will be doing for your project, including audience, goals, and topic considerations. In particular, a user analysis must be included. The proposal provides a plan to follow for the website design, production, and management.
Make sure you have read Understanding Your Web Audience before you begin. Your site specification must cover the following topics:
1. Description of organization (Organization name and what they do)
- Who will be using the site (main target audience, or audiences) and what are their characteristics
- What are your objectives for the site (that is, the client or owner's measurable objectives)
- What do you think are the specific objectives of the users of the site
4. Topic areas:
- What topics you will cover (the main content areas, such as those that will be included in the main navigation)