Layout Exercise #4
In class, create the page shown below in HTML and and apply CSS styles as appropriate. When you are done, publish it to the web server and show it to me online for credit.
See below to download several files you will need to complete the exercise.
- Right click to download ex4.html into /exercises and ex4-style.css into /css.
- All text is provided to you in a text file. Right-click and save air-services-text.txt into your NonWeb folder.
- You can sample colors from the header image.
- Size your text in ems.
- All text is Google font Open Sans.
- #wrapper is 900px wide with 10px padding and a solid 2px border #d5d4d2.
- Navigation is not a list. It is text in a paragraph.
Use the following files (Right-click and save to /images):
Image #1 (364px x 100px)
Image #2 (870px x 147px)